Thursday, March 10, 2011

VS Lasting FX Eyeshadow Primer!

I was recently browsing in Victoria's Secret when I saw this product:


I have never used a primer before because I had never thought I needed it. I don't have a problem with my eyeshadow staying on through out the day, but I do hate when I buy a new eyeshadow and the color is much more sheer than it appeared in the package. I decided to buy this product to see if it would help.


It's about 8$ for a small tube but you use such a small amount that the price seemed very cheap. I can imagine this product will go a very long way! It helped make the eyeshadow color appear truer because more pigment stayed on my eyelid. Also it helped with blending and really made my eyeshadow last. Although I wasn't looking to make my eyeshadow stay on longer I was surprised to find that when I was too lazy to wash my face before bed, my eyeshadow still looked pretty fresh the next day so it would probably work really well for people whose eyeshadow doesn't last.


I definitely recommend this product. I use powder eyeshadow and I never liked to wet my brush before because using the eyeshadow moist made it move to my crease and look silly. With this product that problem has disappeared, and I have been having fun using water to darken my eye-shadows and create new looks. I no longer own cream or liquid eye-shadows because they always ended up in my crease and looked awful. I'm hesitant to buy more and try it because I have had such bad luck with them in the past, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has used this product with any cream or liquid shadows!

I hope you found this post helpful! Be sure to share it with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter! You can follow me on Twitter for updates @ashNICOLEley. HAPPY SHOPPING!! XOXO

PS
You can check out a video review of this product! I applied the primer and then went about my usual eyeshadow routine. I was hoping to show the difference in pigmentation on my video but because the lighting was so bright it was hard to see! Oh well, guess you'll just have to take my word for it and try it for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment