Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paris Hilton Replicas? Or Designer Pumps for Less?

On my latest surf across the interwebs, I noticed that Paris Hilton's line of shoes were... well... eerily familiar.
So, I did a little research and this is what I found, CHECK IT:

SERGIO ROSSI
ELISA STRETCH AND PATENT BOOT   $1,285  SALE  $769

If you prefer the real thing, I found these at SergioRossi.com Here's the link!


PARIS HILTON
STELLA BOOT    $99.99

When comparing the two boots above, you can see slight variations. The Sergio's have a slimmer, more dainty heel and the Hilton's have a larger bow. Overall, the differences are minimal... except for the difference in price! With the Sergios retailing at just over a grand and the Hiltons coming in at just under a hundred, I don't think I have to tell you which pair I'd get! If you want to grab a pair for yourself, Here's the link!


CAMILLA SKOVGAARD
WOMEN'S S10001 SANDAL    $547  SALE  $253

Camilla Skovgaard fan? I found these at zappos.com! Here's the link!


PARIS HILTON
BARRY                    $109.99

Ok, so there is one major difference between these two, the platform. Skovgaard has their signature tread sole, while Hilton has a basic platform. Personally, I'm not a fan of the tread. If you love this look but aren't feeling the funky soles of the Skovgaards, you can grab a pair of these Hiltons, Here's the link!


CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
BOW SATIN D'ORSAY         $402  SALE  $895

Louboutin, how I love thee, let me count the ways! If you love him too, you can get this shoe at Neiman Marcus Here's the link!


PARIS HILTON
SUAREY                $94.99

Between the two shoes above, its a battle of red sole VS pink sole! If you don't want your bank account in the red, you may want to go with the pink! Here's the link!


VALENTINO
COUTURE HALF D'ORSAY    $695

Need a little Valentino in your life? I found these at Neiman Marcus Here's the link!
Also, these shoes look excellent in nude! Just check it out on my post: Nude Heels... OH JOY!

PARIS HILTON
SENORITA          $94.99

I absolutely LOVE these shoes! I have a pair of these myself and wore them in my photo shoot with Ron Dressel Photography. You can check them out on my "Photo Shoots" page. However, mine are not the d'Orsay version.
I must say, you do have to be careful while walking in these. While strutting my stuff downtown, I caught the bow of one shoe on the bow of the other and face planted into the ladies restroom! Oh the hilarity! Anywho, these shoes are definitely worth the risk involved.... Here's the link!

Well, personally I'm glad Paris Hilton is a copy cat! That just means more affordable shoes in the styles that drive us wild! Id love to hear your opinions, comment below! Also, don't forget to share this with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter! You can follow my blog or follow me on Twitter @AshNICOLEley. Happy Shopping!

All of the Paris Hilton Shoes shown here are from http://www.heels.com/.

1 comment: