Friday, December 3, 2010

Get the Look! Purple and Green Eyeshadow!!

Show off your inner fairy with this wild-eyed eyeshadow look! Check It!



Here are the products I used:

VICTORIA'S SECRET
BEAUTY RUSH - WET/DRY SHADOW - VIOLET FEMME    $7  SALE  2/$12 OR 5/$20


First, I used a simple eyeshadow applicator to cover the eyelid with this shimmery purple shadow. I then used an eyeshadow brush to apply it more heavily in the crease of the eyelid, and brushed it upward toward the brow, blending it into the skin. I also used my finger to dab on extra color all over the lid. This added more shimmer, as the glitter transfers more easily by hand. If you want to grab this eyeshadow, it's available at your local Victoria's Secret store or you can get it online, Here's the link!


VICTORIA'S SECRET
BEAUTY RUSH - WET/DRY SHADOW - GLAMERALD    $7  SALE  2/$12 OR 5/$20


Next, I used the green eyeshadow on the outer corners of my eyes. With an eyeshadow brush, I applied it at an upward angle from the outside corner to the crease of the lid, I then blended it upward with the purple. For the inside corners, I simply used my finger, I dabbed it and lightly rubbed it upward to blend it in. Again, this is available at your local Victoria's Secret or you can get it online, Here's the link!


VICTORIA'S SECRET
BEAUTY RUSH - SPARKLE LINER - PLUMSTRUCK    $N/A

 I used this eyeliner along the bottom lash line. I also used it on the upper lid, but made a very thin line. It is no longer available online, but you may still be able to snag one at your local Victoria's Secret store!


VICTORIA'S SECRET
SPARKLE EYE LINER ORNAMENT    $10

This is not the eye liner I used. Since the eyeliner I used is no longer available on the Victoria's Secret website, I found this one, which is comparable to the Beauty Rush Sparkle Liner. Also, this would make a great Christmas gift! Here's the link!


MAYBELLINE
VOLUM' EXPRESS - THE FALSIES - BLACK DRAMA    $5.94
 
This is the mascara I used. I only used it on my upper lashes. This mascara is great for adding thickness and volume. I purchased mine at Walmart, you can check it out online: Here's the link!


COSTCO
KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BY BORGHESE    $21.99
Kirkland Signature™  by Borghese
I finished off the look with a shadow from this compact. I used the Citrine shade, which is a sheer, shimmery, skin-toned color. I applied it with a brush just under my brows. I absolutely love this compact! It has great shimmery hues AND they are mineral! I finished the look by using the mineral liner that comes with the compact to lightly fill in my brows. This is an excellent addition to any woman's makeup kit! The eyeshadow brushes that came with it are great too. You can pick this up at Costco or on Costco's website, Here's the link!

I hope you enjoy this look! It's really quite simple and won't take much time at all! And be sure to share it with all your friends on Facebook and Twitter! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment