Wednesday, November 24, 2010

From My Beauty Box: Perfume

GUERLAIN PARIS
MY INSOLENCE - EAU DE TOILETTE    $107

This is my favorite scent right now. I bought mine last year at Disney's Epcot. I always get loads of complements when I wear it. It's definitely worth checking out! You can find it at most department stores including Sephora, Macys, and if you want to go to the original site, here's the link!


VICTORIA'S SECRET
SEXY LITTLE THINGS - NOIR - SCENTED BODY MIST    $22

This is a great, light scent to throw on when you want to freshen up. Check it out at your local Victoria's Secret, or if you're an online shopper, here's the link!


VICTORIA'S SECRET
DREAM ANGELS - HEAVENLY ENCHANTED - EAU DE PARFUM    $N/A

This scent is no longer available, BUT they DO have a limited edition fragrance out:


VICTORIA'S SECRET
DREAM ANGELS - HEAVENLY STARDUST - EAU DE PARFUM    $52

Get this before it's gone too! Here's the link!


Those are just a few of my favorite scents! If you know any I might like, let me know!

Remember:
If you like what you see, you can share this with your friends using the buttons below!

1 comment:

  1. VICTORIA'S SECRET
    SEXY LITTLE THINGS - NOIR - SCENTED BODY MIST $22

    how can i buy this item kindly informe me n.alawlaqi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete